The Point

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I am not a fish

I hate using Google Video because it seems way too complicated, not as fun, it pauses more often for no reason, and I don't understand why it still exists since they now own YouTube anyway. But I am exploiting their generously offered service to post for your enjoyment a clip of the most brilliant finger-on-the-pulse-of-the-zeitgeist guy I've found on the internet: Seth Godin. Read his blog, follow his links, and watch things magically cascade into place all around you.

This is Seth at the Gel Conference 2006 on Things That Are Broken.

Labels:

posted by Christopher at 3:10 a.m.

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.