The Point

Friday, December 22, 2006

Out with it


I have a confession to make. It's time for me to officially come out...

Harry, you're not staring longingly enough.

... as a huge Harry Potter nerd. My primary source for news in all things Potter is, of course, Mugglenet, and they have an excellent cheater's guide on how to mess around on the J K Rowling site to get at the best Christmas present ever: the title of Book 7. It's possible, but not likely, that I have been giddier in the past. Full of mirth, and all that.

If you want to be especially festive, I recommend you check out the Thunder Chunky X-Mas Project. It is essentially the best advent calendar in the world, chok full of illustrated delights, and best of all, December 11th features my favourite cartoonist: John A!

Merriest of Christmases and happiest of tidings. It's going to be jolly.
posted by Christopher at 4:56 p.m.

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.