The Point

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sound of the future


'You probably don't even know my middle name.'

I've been thinking about starting a podcast. What do you guys think?

It would probably be about a half hour or so thing every week (certainly an improvement over the rather sparse smattering of postings I've been making lately on the blog). There would probably be a bit of me talking about something I've been reading lately and perhaps a conversation with a guest or two about some current-events types happenings slathered liberally between whatever I've been listening to that week - which today might include Rihanna, Feist, this Japanese dude Takagi Masakatsu, and Edmonton dance pop awesomeosity Shout Out Out Out Out.

If I get some good feedback on this, I'll be looking for help finding a microphone and knowing what kind of software I'd need to make it. My main inspiration for this idea is this fantastic music podcast I used to listen to called Vu d'ici by m-c in Montreal.

Also, if you like geeky jokes about arcane Canadia, you should read the Kate Beaton's comics. Right now.

Labels: ,

posted by Christopher at 4:16 p.m.

2 Comments:

if you made a podcast i would learn how to listen to podcasts.
i had an iworld epiphany.
eliz.
Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, February 19, 2008 1:57:00 p.m.  
Thanks, Allan! You have a lot of faith in me to say that, my friend. M-C's musical and blogging skills are far beyond my own, but I think it's worth a shot.

That said, I hope to welcome you to the brave new iWorld very very soon, dear Elizabeth. Watch this space for more news in the very near future.
Blogger Christopher, at Friday, February 22, 2008 5:28:00 p.m.  

Add a comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.